News & Events
Snap Shot 2 Outpost Guild... [more]
Don't Get Cokcy Kid An X-Wing... [more]
LORDS OF WAR - 8th... [more]
X-Wing The Outpost Store Championship... [more]
Sunday, 23 July 2017
Unit 2, Kingfisher Works
- Date: Sunday 23rd July 2017 (One Day event)
- Venue: The Outpost
- Players: Max 20 player (small event)
- Ticket price: £14
Tickets can be purchased here.
Neepsend Ln, Sheffield S3 8AU
Tel: 0114 275 2172
Off-road parking is available close-by to the venue.
Public transport: The Blue tram service can accessed directly from the rear of Sheffield Train Station. Take the Malin Bridge Service to the Infirmary Road (Tesco) tram stop and you can reach the Outpost via a 10 minutes walking distance.
The Yellow Middlewood Service also runs the same route through Infirmary Road so can also be used if accessed from any other stop.
10:00 – 10:25: Registration
10:25 – 10:30: 5 min event brief
10:30 – 12:30: Game One
12:30 – 13:00: Dinner Break
13:00 – 15:00: Game Two
15:15 – 17:15: Game Three
17:30: Ranking and Prizes
SLAUGHTERAMA will be a three game tournament. (Swiss System) consisting of up to 20 players.
Team Value 110
Using NAF rules from February 2017
Games will be a maximum two hours.
- All tier 1 teams start with one standard skill.
- Chaos Dwarf, Dwarf, Wood Elves, Skaven, Norse, Lizardmen, Orc, Undead, Amazon
- All Tier 2 teams start with one standard skill OR one double skill
- Chaos, Human, Khemri, Pact, Slann, Dark Elves, High Elves, Nurgle, Necromantic, Pro Elves
- All tier 3 teams start with either two standard skills OR one double skill
- Halflings, Gobbos, Vamps, Ogres, Underworld
Following each game a team may choose from their starting skill list again. No player may have more than one additional skill.
Specific Team Special Rules
All teams may hire 0-2 star players*
Goblin teams may buy 0-4 bribes
Halfling teams may hire a master chef
*If you include a Star Player(s) in your roster, you must first have at least 11 normal rostered players before including the Star. If two coaches are drawn against each other in the tournament with the same Star Player on their roster, then both players are allowed to field the Star Player as normal (contrary to standard CRP rules).
Victory Points System
- Win: 10 Points
- Draw: 5 points
- Touchdowns: 1 point
- Loss: 1 point
- Casualties: 1 point (to a max of +3)
- The overall winner will be the person with the most victories.
Ties will be broken via overall tournament points earned followed by strength of opponent.
- Most Touch-downs
- Most Casualties Inflicted
- Best Stunty Team
- Overall winner
The total prize pool is dependent on the number of attendee’s. However, to give you an idea, £5.00 from each ticket goes towards prize support.