News & Events
Outpost UKISS Qualifier24th February 2018Warmachine & Hordes75pts... [more]
Be My WyrdtineA Malifaux TournamentSunday... [more]
The Shadow of DeathAge of... [more]
Kill Order ZetaWarhammer 40k 8th... [more]
The Wyrd BunchA Malifaux TournamentSunday... [more]
No Enemies in SightWarhammer Underworlds:... [more]
United We Fall (Doubles) Saturday 21st April... [more]
Attack on the OutpostA Malifaux... [more]
28th April 201832 Player Guild Ball... [more]
A fist full of Soul... [more]
Seize the DayA Malifaux TournamentSunday... [more]
Snap Shot II
Saturday, 29 July 2017
Unit 2, Kingfisher Works
Snap Shot 2 Outpost Guild Ball Tournament
Date: 29th July 2016
Players: 16 Max
Cost: £14 entry, tickets are available here.
This event will use The Regional Cup format the latest version is available here; http://steamforged.com/s/Guild-Ball-Regional-Cup.pdf
This event will be a maximum of 4 rounds.
Games are played to a  VP win condition.
• To create a roster, a Player chooses a Guild and selects 10 models that may play for that Guild. This roster must consist of 1-2 [Captain] models, 1-2 [Mascot] models, and 4-8 Team Member models that play for the selected Guild.
• Players may select both an original and a Veteran version of a single named model in their 10 model rosters.
• Players that did not choose the Union as their Guild may only select a single eligible Union model for their roster.
Match Roster Selection:
At Step D of the Pre-Match Sequence, both Players roll a die, rerolling any tied results. The winner chooses to either be the ‘Kicking Player’ or the ‘Receiving Player’. Once the winner has been chosen, proceed with the following steps:
• The Receiving Player selects a model from their roster to be in the match and places the model’s card on the table.
• The Kicking Player selects a model from their roster to be in the match and place the model’s card on the table.
• These steps are repeated until both Players have 6 models on the table selected for the match. Remember that only one version of a single named model may be selected for each team.
• After this, proceed from Step F of the Pre-Match Sequence.
Chess Clocks should be set to 45 minutes per Player.
Round Length is 110 minutes total.
9:30 -9:45 Introduction, Briefings and Pairing for round 1
9:45 –11:35 Round 1
11:45 – 13:35 – Round 2
13-35-14:15 Lunch – NOT INCLUDED
14:15-16:05 Round 3
16:15- 18:35 Round 4
A lunch will not be provided but Tesco is a short walk and McDonalds/Burger King are a short drive.
Will be awarded for 1st,2nd and 3rd Place
Wooden Spoon – Last Place
Best Goal Token
We will be using the Organised Play prize pack along with some prize support from Outpost in the form of vouchers.
Parking – All surrounding streets to the venue are free of charge to park.
Tram – 5 minues walk from Infirmary Rd Tram Stop
Train – The tram can be caught from the Train station to Infirmary Rd