News & Events
Outpost UKISS Qualifier24th February 2018Warmachine & Hordes75pts... [more]
Be My WyrdtineA Malifaux TournamentSunday... [more]
The Shadow of DeathAge of... [more]
Kill Order ZetaWarhammer 40k 8th... [more]
The Wyrd BunchA Malifaux TournamentSunday... [more]
No Enemies in SightWarhammer Underworlds:... [more]
United We Fall (Doubles) Saturday 21st April... [more]
Attack on the OutpostA Malifaux... [more]
28th April 201832 Player Guild Ball... [more]
A fist full of Soul... [more]
Seize the DayA Malifaux TournamentSunday... [more]
X Wing The Outpost Store Championship 2017
Saturday, 19 August 2017
Unit 2, Kingfisher Works
This store championship makes use of the Fantasy Flight Games Tournament Regulations which can be found in the ‘Tournament Resources’ section here.
It is recommended you read the doc above to familiarise yourself with how the event will run.
The event will be over 4 general rounds. The top four then go on to a 2 round elimination tournament.
- 09:00 - 09:30 Registration and pairings
- 09:30 - 10:45 Game 1
- 11:05 - 12:20 Game 2
- 12:40 - 13.55 Game 3
- 13:55 - 14:30 Lunch
- 14:35 - 15:50 Game 4
- 16:05 - 17:20 Game 5 – Top 4 Cut
- 17:30 - 18:45 Game 6 – Top 2 Cut
- 18:50 - Awards and end
This event has the following prizes on offer:
- Top 16 players: Alt art card (Engine Upgrade) and the 40th Anniversary art card
- Top 8 players: 1 range ruler (range 3)
- Top 4 players: 1 set of range 1 and range 2 rulers
- Top 2 players: Agent Kallus acrylic token
- Winner: Store Championship art plaque, Rebel Broadcast 2017 World Championship Celebration alt art card (Rey) and a Regional Bye card for 2017 X-Wing regional championships.
Participants are expected to turn up on time. They are responsible for bringing all of the game components required to play a game of X-Wing. This includes all ship models, bases, pegs, Pilot cards, ship tokens, Upgrade cards, and tokens. In addition, they must bring a damage deck, sufficient dice for attack and defense rolls, a full set of maneuver templates, and a range ruler. They should bring two copies of their squadron list, one of which should be given to the TO and the other should be made available to the opponent at the start of each round.
Tickets are available here.